You are here
EzeScan PUBLISH Administrator Training Course
The 2-hour day EzeScan PUBLISH Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan PUBLISH software. This will allow them to publish images that have been
- Redacted with blackout or whiteout pen
- Had custom audit stamps applied
- Had A-Z vertical page references applied.
- Has image sizes reduced or expanded to n% of the original size.
- Had image sizes forced to a specific ISO paper size (e.g. A4)
This EzeScan PUBLISH Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan User Guide.
- EzeScan PRO Administrator Training.
A typical PUBLISH Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan+ PRO Module suite (PRO, PUBLISH).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 10.30
- Explain what the purposes of job types are.
- Explain how to configure a PUBLISH job type.
10:30 – 10:50
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan PUBLISH?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
10:50 – 11:00
- Summary of all items covered.